CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

spring*break {3.6.09 - 3.15.09}

i had a wonderful time this past week relaxing and being with friends&family. it was quiet and serene yet eventful at the same time.

i am including my picasa web album "spring break 2009" so you all can see the majority of the pictures i got this last week. but right now i am including the ones that stood out the most to me. enjoy! <3>

http://picasaweb.google.com/dancegirl098632/SpringBreak2009#

friday night:
the beginning of our spring break
amanda&i on our way to Boston for a prayer meeting {JHOP} at MIT college
at the meeting
the students here have so much zeal for God, it is so awesome!
sunday:
i HAD to go out exploring nature&take some pictures. it really allows me to practice&experiment with my photography and it is also VERY relaxing.

i tried to capture the water droplets streaming off the roof, but unfortunately it is hard to see. i still like the rest of the picture. i think if the background was more solid and not so light, the water would be easier to see.
my brother jeff
mailboxes
the bridge---this name carving must be new because i haven't seen it before.
at the old blacksmith shop. we weren't really supposed to be over here, but oh well, i got some great shots!

my family members are the best subjects!! <3>
two places at once
amanda had just hit jeff with a snowball. his face is the best
i absolutely LOVE this photo. i think it has so much going on and yet is so simple






i saw some pine cones on the side of the road and decided to go for a close up.
the bridge across the street again

our road, and BUBBLES! i was stocked on how well this came out. i saw these bubbles on the rock from afar and KNEW that i needed to get a shot of them.
our maggie dog. she's getting old, but soooo beautiful!
tuesday&wednesday:
we went to a friends' house for lunch, played volleyball with some churches & ate lunch at the olive garden with some relatives. i didn't put up any photos because although i love taking photos when i am having a good time, most of them did not come out as clear as these.

friday&saturday:
my mom&i went out to town these days to do errands {art supplies shopping for my portfolio, new glasses, new phone, etc} and we pass these horses ALL the time. for a while now i have been desiring to take a few shots, and was finally able to----two days in a row!!! the sun was a little tough to work with, but on the second day it was better especially when i was able to get the close ups. :D

they were watching me the WHOLE time!
i love the shadowing here--it is almost perfect

the youngin'
this guy wanted to nibble my jacket so bad! he was nudging me and so interested in what i was doing. he let me pet him so that was a little added bonus for me ;D


my mom took this shot. she did really well. i love it. these horses had so much personality!
a great way to end the day!

<3>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I like so many of these, I don't even know where to begin. LOL!

Ok, the lock and doorhandle shots are awesome, I LOVE the expression on your brother's face after getting bombed with a snowball, that is a priceless shot - you could even make it a holiday card or something.

I love the perspective you got - it looks like possibly a guardrail on a road? And the school with the year etched in stone beneath it is AWESOME.

Your sweet doggie is so cute! The horse ones are great, I love the one where he is so interested in what you are doing. Too cute.

See why I thought the hand one on your other blog was yours? You are soooo on that path.

:D

Robert said...

These are great pictures. I wish I was so creative at capturing those types of moments.