CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

one::saturday::morning::

my dad decided to take his ladies out to a delicious breakfast at a little bistro tavern in a nearby town. it was a wonderful time together as a family {even though not everyone was there}--talking, laughing&of course eating! <3>

amanda

pretty centerpiece


dad&amanda
i love this one



looking out of the window



clock




sweet old fridge

reflection!
i love this one too :)
benches















family pictures!


sorry, a bit blurry






amanda&i think that this horse is used to tie up bikes... never saw anything like it before. any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. There are so many good ones, I don't even know which one to call my favorite...fantastic, wonderful. I predict I will be hanging out here studying your stunning photos.

:)

burningDESIRE said...

Thank you! :D